Rabia is really a lady who must blow herself up to be able to exist. As soon as she straps explosives to her bare body, we’re uncovered to flashbacks of Rabia’s past, full of abuse, rejection, and struggle. With detonator in hands, we discover ourselves asking whether Rabia’s act is among evil a treadmill of gallantry? The film is loosely in line with the story of Palestine’s first female suicide bomber, Wafa Idris.
- Rabia Llc – Dodge College Of Film & Media Arts
- Hanieh Jodat
- Mo Gallini
- Ursula Taherian
- Grand Jury Award, Student Film Competition-vProvincetown Film Festival ?
- Best Short Film-Sunscreen Film Festival ?
- Bronze Award- Kodak Eastman Scholarship ?
- Grand Prize Film (Worldwide)- Action/Cut Filmmaking Competition ?
- Best Actress-FirstGlance Film Fest of Hollywood
- Best Student Film- Lake Arrowhead Film Festival –
- Best Drama -Show Off Your Short
- Best Short Screenwriter- Staten Island Film Festival
- Best Director- Playhouse West Film Festival –
- Original Version: English
- Format: 35mm